One Common Unity is looking for interns & volunteers to assist with our projects and initiatives.
Please specify in your cover letter if you have a desire to focus on any of key areas below. We try and place interns based on their college major(s) and career goals. Specifically, we are searching for interns who are interested in nonprofit administration, management and/or program development and are able to assist with one or more of the following:
- Design/ editing/ securing advertising for our seasonal newsletter
- Special event staffing, marketing, and media outreach
- Developing our membership base
- Assist in development of OCU’s Youth Programs
- Helping to evaluate our programs
- Fundraising & grant writing
- General administrative tasks
- Graphic Design
- Film Editing
We are searching for volunteers to assist in this capacity:
- Weekend Excursion Volunteer: 10 rotating volunteers that are able to come on the weekend excursions Fly By Light students take once a month, usually on Saturdays. They are day long trips to nearby national parks. This role would consist of helping with the planning of the trip as well as attending and leading hikes/acting as support.
- In Office Volunteer: Take place in the office and assist with planning, operations, and logistical items. The office is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:00AM-5:30PM. The hours and days are flexible.
We seek full-time and part-time interns and volunteers. The experience can count as academic or course credit. Please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected].
Preference given to those who are available for an extended internship (6 months or more), however you are invited to apply if you can commit to 3 months.